Some idea on diet plan to how to lose weight:
- Reduce on Sugars and Starches (Carbohydrates): The most important part is to reduce your intake on sugars and carbohydrates. These are the foods that stimulate secretion of insulin, which causes fat storage in the body. It is important to try to stick to healthier carb sources like oats, rice, quinoa, potatoes, sweet potatoes, fruits, etc. Having one day of the week where you eat more carbs is perfectly acceptable, although not necessary but an easy way to lose weight .But only this one higher carb day, if you start doing it more often than once per week then you’re not going to see much success on this plan.
Some thinks to note during your weight management and diet plan, for the first few, you might feel a bit low. It is called the “low carb flu” and is usually over within a few days. Please add sodium to your diet can help with this,
2) Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables essential weight loss tip and essential for weight control
- Meat – Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, bacon, etc.
- Fish and Seafood – Salmon, trout, shrimps, lobsters, etc.
- Eggs – Omega-3 enriched or pastured eggs
The importance of eating plenty of protein cannot be overstated as part of the diet plan to reduce weight
High protein diets can reduce desire for late-night snacking by half, and create fullness and supress desire to snack. By adding protein to the diet you can lose weight. Protein is the king of nutrients.
3) A diet based on meat and vegetables contains all the fibre, vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy. There is no physiological need for grains in the diet.
4) What about Fats in weight management program:
Don’t be afraid of eating fat, trying to do both low-carb AND low-fat at the same time is a recipe for failure. It will make you feel miserable and abandon the plan. The best cooking fat to use is coconut oil. The bottom line of planning a diet plan is that your meal should contain a protein source, a fat source and a low-carb with a vegetable.
4) Exercise is essential for diet:
-Lift Weights 3 Times per Week: By lifting weights, you will burn a few calories and prevent your metabolism from slowing down, which is a common side effect of losing weight.
Please remember as part of your weight loss diet it is not necessary to count calories to lose weight on any diet plan.
Here are some tips to lose weight faster:
- Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight.
- Drink water a half hour before meals. .
- Eat diet rich in fibre.
- Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffee or a tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine in them can boost your metabolism
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly, this makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night
- You Don’t Need to Starve Yourself to Lose Weight
Some Health benefits when you’re on a diet plan to lose weight
Blood Sugar tends to reduce because of low-carb diets
Triglycerides tend to reduce
Small, dense LDL (the bad) Cholesterol goes down and HDL (the good) cholesterol goes up.
Blood pressure improves significantly
Weight loss surgery is a latest technique adopted by hospitals. Candidates are screened first and then it could be decided upon. It is generally prescribed in severe metabolic disorders and where diet and exercise are not useful.
You can expect to lose a lot of weight, but it depends on you how quickly it will happen. For further queries please visit Wockhardt Hospital.
Wockhardt Hospitals, a chain of tertiary care super-specialty hospitals has more than 25 years of experience in the creation and management of Super Specialty Hospitals in India.
At Wockhardt Hospital our Endocrinology department, Diabetes and Weight Management Centre at Wockhardt Hospital treat various endocrine disorders .The division has an integrated multi-disciplinary model for providing comprehensive management of the entire range of endocrine conditions. Our team is also actively involved in ongoing research for diabetes and other endocrine disorders. These disorders are investigated and treated by our endocrinologist at Wockhardt Hospital.
Wockhardt Hospital also has unique weight management centre. Together with India’s only physician certified by the American Board of Obesity Medicine, our centre focuses on medical management of overweight and obesity conditions. We have a multidisciplinary team consisting of physicians, dieticians, counsellors and exercise physiologists. The protocol delivers an international evidence-based management for safe and effective weight loss. The program also works in close collaboration with surgical approaches for weight management for those patients that need it, as the Hospital is also a Centre of Excellence for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and also has a Surgeon of Excellence.
Wockhardt Hospitals is regarded as a centre of excellence the healthcare domain, having facilities in North Mumbai (Mira road), South Mumbai (Mumbai Central), Navi Mumbai (Vashi), Nagpur, Nasik, Rajkot and Surat. Wockhardt Hospitals has state-of-the-art infrastructure. Our prime objective is patient safety and quality of care at all levels. The guiding philosophy is to serve and enrich the Quality of Life of patients and to make life win.